In this policy:
- "we" or "iion" means iion Limited;
- "you" means you, the person using our services, or visiting our website; and
- "services" means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including providing you with access to our website.
Your PrivacyIf you are just surfing and reading information on our website, then we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the URLs of the pages you visit; and
- if you provide it, your email address.
We use that information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and, for example, to measure the effectiveness of advertising. Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual machines except for the reasons set out below in this section. We do not sell information which identifies you personally. We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs.
If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic query or order form, we will use the information only for the purposes that you have authorised. Email marketing will only be sent to your email address if you have given your consent. Personal information will be stored and used in accordance with iion's Standard Terms and conditions of Trade. You can read iion's Standard Terms at [http://www.iion.co.nz/terms/]